Few days ago I asked you on Instagram and Facebook to send me questions you had for a Q&A and I was not expecting for so many. I will now answer a few and if you have any other questions please do let me know in the comments!
1. When did you start writing?
I probably was 10 years old, I remember making up rhymes while waiting for the bus. However, my first poem got published in 7th grade. So, I started writing 10 years ago.
2. How would you describe your blogging style?
I don’t have a blogging style, I just… write and take photos. I think the best word to describe what I do is „nonconformist”.
3. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
There are quite a few bloggers who inspired me, but Poppy Deyes is my favorite one. Her blog covers a portfolio of genres from food, travel, art and lifestyle.
4. What is your favorite book?
The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
5. Why do you like to photograph nature?
Easy, because I love nature and if you read my other blog posts you will realize it’s pretty much the only constant thing I’ll always be in love with.
6. Why do you prefer writing on a blog, instead of sharing your ideas in videos?
Such a good question! I’ve been thinking about getting into vlogging for a long time, but I don’t think I will do it anytime soon. I’m scared I’ll run out of content ideas, plus I always found writing much easier. And let’s not forget about my wonky teeth and weird voice.
P.S. The guy who asked me this question is a Romanian vlogger. You can check him out here.
7. Whats your biggest guilty pleasure?
I don’t have one. I mean, spending all your money on books and coffee isn’t a guilty pleasure, right?
8. Read the book or watch the movie?
I usually read the book then watch the movie, but there were times when I saw the movie and liked it, so I had to read the book because, you know, the movie is only the tip of the iceberg.
9. What’s the first thing that comes in your mind when you see a dog/cat?
Love. No word can comprehend the love a cat or a dog has towards his two legged friend.
10. On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you want a hug?
A solid 20.
11. What’s your favorite season? Why?
Autumn. There’s so much to say about it, but I summed it all up here: Autumn days are here again!
12. What are you interested in besides photography and writing?
I like drawing, but I’m not talented, so I’ll stick with writing and taking photos.
13. Could you name three books that changed you? And how did they change you?
I don’t know how they changed me, they just did. Not every question has an answer. Here are my top 3 favorite books: The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne and Breaking butterflies by M. Anjelais. (I might write about this in the near future, thanks for the idea!)
14. Do you usually cook/bake?
Yes, I do. It’s actually one of the few things that I enjoy doing, but that doesn’t mean I’m good at it. Let’s hope I will never set the kitchen on fire.
15. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Nonconformist, passionate (about what I do) and weird.
16. What is your biggest resolution for 2017?
I want to do more of what makes me happy. That’s all.
17. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Of course! Ten years from now I want to be a happy husband and a proud father!
18. What Camera do you use?
I use a Nikon D5100.
19. Do you always smile for pictures?
20. Do you sing in the car?
I do, but only when I’m driving alone.