1. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A WEIRD OR A NORMAL PERSON?
„In case you haven’t noticed, I’m weird. I’m a weirdo, I don’t fit in.” – Jughead from Riverdale
2. IF YOU COULD ESCAPE SOMEWHERE ALONE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Some days I find myself thinking about how much I should treat myself with some ”me” time, which is completely normal considering how boring this fast-paced life and daily routine can get sometimes. If that would be possible, I’d probably pack my bag (food, camera, books) and go stay in a cabin somewhere in the mountains for a few days, just to be able to breathe in fresh air, listen to the sounds of nature and just to … be.
3. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
Do you like breathing?
4. WILL YOU EVER WRITE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH AND THE STIGMA AROUND IT?
YES YES YES! Of course I will, but firstly I need to settle some things with myself in order to be able to open up about mental health issues and the stigma society built around it.
5. ARE YOU THE TYPE OF FRIEND YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AS A FRIEND?
Tough question. I’m not so sure about that, honestly. I mean, I don’t hate myself, but I don’t like the idea, which I’m sure is not okay for many reasons. Sure, you should be your own friend, but that’s a different topic.
6. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?
I’d like to be invisible, but only when I want to, not all the time. Imagine getting on a plane and travelling as much as you want to without ever having to pay because you wouldn’t be noticed.
7. WHAT “OLD PERSON” THINGS DO YOU DO?
I fall asleep at movies all the time.
8. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND WHEN NOT TO?
You don’t. I think you should stop overthinking and let things be. Go with the flow and see where it takes you. I personally make decisions and behave based on emotions and feelings rather than logic, which not always brings the results I was expecting for, but we live and learn, right? You should follow your heart, but don’t forget to take your brain with you.
9. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE WITH 2 PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME? DO YOU THINK IT’S POSSIBLE?
That would be impossible for me. People ”fall in love„ with a second person because what they felt for the first one wasn’t love but only the illusion of attachement.
10. EVERYONE IS TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD CHANGE AND GROW UP ALREADY, BUT THIS IS WHO I AM. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Be yourself. „Never apologize for burning too brightly or collapsing into yourself every night. That is how galaxies are made.” (Tyler Kent White)